Thursday, October 8, 2009

VBT with the author of Tales for Delicious Girls, Barbora Knobova


Tales for Delicious Girls
Barbora Knobova
BK Publishing
Pub Date: October 2009
ISBN: 978-0-578-03339-6
Genre: Women’s Nonfiction
Length: 166 pages
Buy this Book

Review:

A book for women about women. It’s about our lives, dating, dogs, and men. Twenty-five real tales fill these pages along with some great artwork.

The stories will entertain the reader as well as inspire us to think about our own personal lives. How do we see ourselves? How do we want to see ourselves? I laughed my butt off with this story, I laughed until tears were falling out of my eyes and my sides hurt. The tales are witty and refreshing. Barbora had more guts than I had. She took real life experiences and wrote them down for us to read and to learn from her experiences. This book is great for any single woman still looking. And even better for a married woman to have many laughs with.

Rating: 4.5 Flames
Heat: N/A
Reviewer: Tonya Callihan


No comments:

Post a Comment